Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Episode 1: Let's whack them, Honey!~



We had 2 sets of Rhapsody's meal at Delifrance @ Gleneagles Hospital. I simply love the humongous sandwiches and the soup. I wonder if anyone can tell me what's the name of the soup and its recipe. Its somewhat made up of leeks and carrots. PerfectO!~~



This was one of my to-eat list. Nasi Ayam Penyet @ Marina Foodloft (although I think I still prefer the ones at Waroeng Penyet @ Marine Parade)




On the other hand, eLms had his Gado-gado and our meal will be incomplete if the popiah basah were not bought (ONLY from Qiji). Perfectly rolled and stuffed with its delicious fillings.



Another to-eat list of mine, Ice Blended Blackforest with whip cream and eLms with Ice Blended Pure Chocolate. Marvelicious!!
We then tapau-ed 2 Double Cheeseburgers and 1 MacChicken burger to be consumed at home during dinner!

Conclusion: Worth every single cent and most importantly, amciam I was still feeling hungry ard 10ish??? tsk tsk tsk

No comments: