Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The mood is still there~

==the continuation==

Basically, more to the menjeng-ness and the sensitive mood Im gonna typed.


As per my past entries, I think I've been complaining too much on her mood lately. This shall be kept (hopefully) for her to read... ngehngehngeh...... Sometimes I juz ignore her actions and gave her the annoying look. Every kid, oh I mean every human being is different I know. Human change too in a blink of an eye. She used to be a baby with no nonsense. She slept and juz don grumbled that much. Eat and fed on time and when she grows a bit older, she manage to play on her own. Lately it begins to change sloooooowly. She's sensitive (cancerian lah katakan). Recently, we were out for our mthly groceries
shopping and somehow she made her Ayah Mimi pissed. Her ayah (tgh bad mood kot wahahahaha) told her off and went to put the trolley away.


She went in the car and asked me~ "...kenapa ayah marah elly ajer...." When I heard that and I saw her expression, I was speechless and sad. Dlm hati nak kene jugak Ayah dia nih tau hahahhahaa. So I told her~ "...no la.. mana ada selalu... abih Elly buat Ayah marah... takper later can say sorry and kiss him ok.." And she did what I told her. After that, the Ayah kene ngan the Umi plak hahahahaha.... I told him off lerrrr chehh defend anak skate~ the Ayah obviously knew he's a bit too harsh smiled cheekily - tuh ajer dia tahu buat ape... MEN!

A few days back, elly's emotions are quite out of control. Very very sensitive! She did something that I juz told her off in a normal tone. I was not harsh I know. Then she kept quiet and a few mins later we played as per normal. BUT then ........


After I kissed her cheeks a few times, and to think that she'll chuckled, she wailed out loud instead. It shocked me and I asked her why. While crying (mencebek gila ke tahap maksima la nih) "....tadi Umi marah elly....." lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr budak ni..

So, how wow...!??

No comments: