Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Episode 2: Oh no!~



Only Allah knows what we felt last Saturday when I had my chk up. 3cm+ and counting more. The distance between the baby's head and the edge of the "door" was a short distance. This differs from last week's measurement/dilation which was ard 1-2cm and the distance was quite far. We did our pre-registration for my admittance as per advised by Dr Yang. I was not admitted on that day coz I was juz 36 weeks. She thought that it might be a littttttttle bit tooooooooo early. And she warned, "If u feel it, just head up to Level 5 and wait for me at the delivery suite!" She was pretty aware bout my history of being in labour for 3 hrs for delivering elly, 3 yrs back.

Last Thursday, yellowish mucus plug was discovered and on the following day, milky whitish mucus was seen. I had great tightenings ard my left stomach on the evening of last Friday and it was soooo great that I thought that my tum² felt like a balloon being stretched out and imagine the balloon's making that sound being stretched. Come come, let's imagine it together!! miehehhehe~~

During pre-registration, me and eLms were imagining that we might be behaving these ways.



I was given another 2 days of MC aka kau kene bedrest, lah~ for today and tmr. And 2mr, I will be seeing Dr Yang, yet again!~

No comments: