Tuesday, September 02, 2008

3 years old and more~

Curvy wurvy everywhere. Well this time round, I found out tt there's a few gd samaritans who are willing to give up seats for me in the bus ONLY heh....

Last Saturday morning, we went for another mthly visit to the gynae. All went well, except that I complained to Dr Mary Yang that Im having some pains at the bottom area of the tum². She showed us the chart somewhat like the ones shown and explained things.

The baby's head seems to be at the bottom area so tt's the reason why Im having some pains. But it was pretty normal. She commented tt my tummy is kinda.... BIG... errr izit?? She said and showed us not the Asian Chart but the Ang Moh Chart.. which means the size of my baby is as big as an Ang Moh. But I beg to differ, and said,..."let's put it this way..... tt both of us are tall..." ngehngehngeh...

Mak told me something tt both of us are quite amused by her non-stop antics. She drew this and showed to her Nyai Kam then to me when I came back fr work in the evening. As explained earlier to her Nyai Kam, this was wat she explained to me again.



"Ni kan Umi nyer badan and this is baby kat bawah... (so tt explains the eyes) and this is Umi back (showed the straight line)..."then she asked me (pointed to my tum²)... "baby is up here or down here...?" When I answered her qn, then she explained to me, "baby gerak² tapi dia tak besar tau..." I cant stop smiling till now.

Alhamdulillah, my baby is bout 1kg and a very active one. Alhamdulillah again, I managed to fast for these 2 days.



The 1st day of Ramadhan, after maghrib and waiting for Isya', I managed to teach elly some Iqra'. So it began w/ Aa, Ba, Ta. So the 2nd day of Ramadhan, I revised her again Aa, Ba, Ta and continue to Tha. She shocked me out of the sudden coz she told me not to say out and let her do it on her own. Alhamdulillah! I almost wanted to cry. I thot I wont be able to teach her this on my own. I was counting on eLms and Mak to do the task for me. Keberkatan bulan Ramadhan. Here's a short preview of her Iqra'.




No comments: