Friday, September 19, 2008

With Bangs!~

I was on mc on Tues and Wed, all thanks to the itch sore throat and runny nose. Then when I came back to work ydae, I took half day leave as my head throbbed badly. (Sidenote: the cab fare was horrendous! It used to be $13 to $14 but it was $18+, tsk tsk tsk...) Well, the intention to reach Tamp early is to have my hair chopped. Yes u see it correctly, I chopped again the HAIR. I wonder y I love to cut my hair short, it is soo not me. I used to fear short hairs but nt for now. I was imagining my head been massaged b4 the hair kene sembelih (reads: cut off) while on the way back. Im in need of one gd massage and to thin off the hair. A few months back, I had them trimmed but I was dissatisfied with the results, haizzzz~ Sooo....


Bob style it is!... and with BANGS... oh it's been so long tt I have myself fringe... errr but of coz, this model looks great w/ tt hairstyle, whereas I think I look more like an Indonesian helper.. kehkehkeh oops no offfence to those helpers. Or perhaps, I thot I look like org dayak! Ok ok .. it'll take time to readjust myself to this hairstyle. It was once appeared tt I might have a wig on as I have thick hair, but luckily it was thinned for me, thanx for the professional touche....~

Then, while surfing this morning, I saw this...


When my bangs grown a bit longer, I shall have tt front part sharp kakakaka.. very evil like tt one.

And now, I miss my Rihanna's hairstyle or I'd once called it a Victoria Backhand (Beckham) Hairstyle..... haizzzz

No comments: