Friday, September 26, 2008

Kapuusshh!~



Do u still use CRT monitors? hehehe... I am one of the proud owner of it.(reads: WAS) Coz it's totally free, gotten the monitor which comes with the CPU when I signed up for broadband few yrs back. And this morning, I rcved news tt it died... Rest In Peace Monitor! You've been great all these years~... but we're nt gonna "bury" u as yet. Will ask my bro to take a look at it again while we recce for FREE or perhaps cheap LCD monitors.

And why didnt you inform me tt u're gonna pass coz few mths back, my boss was selling away 19" CRT monitors for $2 each and tt both my 3rd and 4th bro pakaliao 4 of them. Then now, in the office we suffered lack of monitors wahahahaha but of coz, luckily there's a few LCD monitors to the rescue!~~
p/s: Where can I get 19" LCD monitor for cheap price??~~ Anyone...!??

No comments: