Friday, September 12, 2008

Burning effect~

Oh shoots! I was nt myself for the past 2 days. To add salt to the wound, the never-ending nausea and gag wheneva Im in the toilet. Imagine tt! I would gag and sometimes feel like vomiting when I step into the toilet or when I want to have my bath. The sound of the water flows really get on my nerve. Then how to bathe... how to brush teeth? gosh... 7 mths and the feeling is still goin on. Very On ek ek ek. And nt forgetting the constant kicking and punching fr the bebe.

Ydae, while doing my work, the bebe kept kicking and punching. U noe the kind tt is very irritating as if someone slightly push ur chair fr behind while u're sitting on a bus. I immediately said, " ekkhh..." frowning bout it then realised tt I was talking to myself. Aduussss. Ydae nite was the worst eva. Elly and eLms wrestled on the bed while I watched the tv, and the bebe wud love to join the fun too. She kicked and punched the tummy real hard. yah yah Join the fun ye Adik!



And this morning, I found out tt my throat is burning hot. I munch ice during sahur thinking tt might help. Yes it did but juz for the 1st half of the day. And now, I wish I can turn the time quickly so tt I can drink some water. Gargling water doesnt help either. I need a fire hose!!!~

Rumah terbakar panggil bomba
Bomba datang berlumba²
A for awak
B for budak
C for cantik
Awak Budak Cantik...

Ok i noe nt related.. miehehehe but when u think bout it.. amciam fr rumah terbakar and calling the bomba jadi awak budak cantik ek.... dah gitu.. wats the word "for" doing there?
Think bout it~ ngehngehngeh ok ok crap kan entry nih...





pregnant

No comments: