Friday, September 05, 2008

Teleport~

And I wish I can teleport myself nowadays to and fro from work.

The idea of taking the public transportation to Bedok in the morning will not b as breeze as it is when the school reopens. And basically, the never-ending single deck buses from Bedok to my place are often packed w/ earthlings, squeezing themselves in it. Where the hell are those double-decks? ....Since I am preggy, I have countless of times taking the cab back home in the evening. Talking bout saving money.. haizz~ terkopak terkopek noh.

So how wow..? And even worst is during fasting mth. I try my best to b home pronto! But yah I know if i cant get in tt bus.. tt's it larh. I can see the cab waving at me, welcoming me w/ open arms. So rite now, I have to discipline myself not to take the cab too frequently.

Nowadays, sitting too long is no fun. Seems tt every Friday IS the official JAM day on the PIE, regardless it rain or not. The butt will b flat out for sittiing bout 1/2 hr or more in the company bus. When ppl in the public bus offer a seat, my mind will go... "aaahh no thank u.." but I have to accept the seat as it might appear "rude" to others since they've seen my bloated tum². I will figid and tried to re-adjust my sitting quite often. Heh ada cacing kat bon² gitu.

And now, how I wish I can be Hiro Nakamura. Save the cheerleader, save the world!.. naaahhhhh~

No comments: