Thursday, September 25, 2008

Out on a chill ride~

The husband, me and the babe went out for a chilled ride. Off to Parkway Parade as it's been so long tt we stepped there. I was browsing thru the bags in Isetan after I bought my Large thickshake fr New Zealand Natural, till ellia lost grip of it and dropped it on the floor. My reaction...

".... oh my god .. oh my god... oh my god....."

yeap, dats the words came out fr me. I asked the promoters if they can called up the cleaner but I 4got to apologise .. coz too much Oh My God liaos.. hahaha.. it splattered to her feet and her sandals and her bottom pants. To the washroom and I was a bit pissed coz we drank bout a third of it. But we didnt scold her but tried to make her feel guilty. According to eLms, she held it w/ juz one hand and when eLms was bout to tell her off, it juz dropped! ... ahh too bad... anyways, I kept shutting eLms up when he tried to make his dotter more guilty hahaha.. kesian ellia. A few mins after the whole incident, I told elly tt I still love her. This incident can happen to anyone. Not our rezeki to drink tt devilicious thickshake. Baik tak mak nih!? hahahaha bapaknya asik tersengih² kasi anak dia rasa bersalah...

Nothing interest us there as I thot we can get 1 or 2 bags for myself and a pair of shoes for elly and a polo shirt for eLms. Then we drove back home when eLms detour to Geylang. (It's a Wednesday and Geylang was packed!) We've not stepped in2 Geylang this yr and last yr during Ramadhan coz HE finds it too stuffy. Oh not forgetting singing lagu raya mcm terror gitu~~ Then came in this song which somehow unfamiliar to eLms till I sang it semerdu²NYA so tt he can remember it. It was the song which I once requested for him to sing to me during one of my birthdays but HAMPEEEEH jek~...

oh by the way, this is one of the fave song tt I am and still totally in love with. perhaps the jiwang bawang me again hahahaha.. Oh there was once we bumped in2 Hazrul Nizam at Giant if Im not mistaken and eLms said out,"... ekh ni kan yg u suka tuuh.." something like tt, till Hazrul turned.. hahaah MAK malu Nyah! trus lalu ajer... ohh my he's tt tall.... but w/ receeding hairline plak.. takper.. asalkan suaramu sodap didgr sua... hehehe





I had conversations w/ elly while sitting at the backseat.

"...kakak Elly kalau dah besar nak jadi ape... teacher, doctor or singer...?"
~still tinking hard~ "nak jadi teacher..."
"...wat do u want to teach..? English, Maths or Science or Arts..."
"... Maths..."

Ok, Im nt sure if she has any idea wat Maths is, hahahaha main hentam jek tau ni budak. I'll soon ask her again wats her ambition in a yr's time or so~~ and tt reminds me of one of my nephews who wishes to be a pilot and a police at the same time..

"...kat atas boleh fly aeroplane then dah sampai bawah boleh kejar org jahat tau tau..."

Kids!!

No comments: