Thursday, September 04, 2008

Officially... ~


My wish was to sit beside elms during the solemnization so that I can witness the whole ceremony. Of coz, I warned him b4hand my presence for tt day. *evil thots* Actually, if he happened to stumble in his words during the solemnization, it's easier and nearer for me to smack the back of his head ngehnghengeh... Alhamdulillah it was done in 1 breath.



The purpose in putting up this pic is to show off how tall and slender our body back then. Even abang photographer said tt it's his 1st having a hard time taking our pictures. Look at us or I mean eLms, his height nearly reached the top of the dais. He had engaged (paid of coz) his friend to be his personal trainer in the gym and me... I had no time in doing workouts.. I hate workouts.. so I just limit myself by doing some dieting. Being the wedding planner myself and with the help of siblings and parents are no joke. Tedious!



ERP gantry UNO! aahhh I didnt realise my 4 brothers stopped him 1st. Ironically, his bestman aka bestfriend was shy and IS still shy. Guess who's doin the talking? The Groom himself~ ngehngehngeh



ERP gantry DOS! Next in line were my SILs and my eldest niece juz infront of the dais. Negotiating and negotiating the price while accompanied by the sound of kompang.



Waited patiently. I cud see thru tt thin fan. Heh.. playcheat. Looking at this picture, I was amazed by the magic of cosmetics. I wonder how thick the powder and concealer my kak andam used till my eyebags were completely gone. 2 colleagues approached me while I was waiting for eLms. Man A : ...ekhhh not hot ah..*giggles*.... he even helped to fan me w/ a paper plate. Man B : ...is tt ur real eyelashes?.....



My family and with the presence of my late dad. His wish to send me off came through. Passed away 3 mths after the ceremony. The nieces and nephews were shorter and younger tt time. But now, they've grown taller and wiser and mostly tanner. Three of my SILs, their height still remains the same... ngehngehngeh~~



eLms family with the presence of his late grandma.





On the right was my very own creation of my wedding card. It was printed in the office (oh I paid for the ink too yah) Initially it was such a mess. But it turned out well. I was proud of myself. Even eLms had the same wedding card but with different colour. Look at the playground in both pictures. They're actually the same place. B4 I head off to work, I snapped some picture of the playground and with the helped of Photoshop... voila!!


Last but not least, I wished ourselves a happy ending in this marriage. Till death do us part, B! Ok ok as usual, say awwwwwwwwwww everywanggg..~~!

No comments: