Friday, September 26, 2008

3hrs on a Friday~

...and I am feeling great altho that's the time taken for me to get to the office. That's my 1st obviously!

When I was bout to leave the hse, I wont describe it as rain cats and dogs. It's more to cows and buffalos ngehngehngeh. I was drenched waist down. Pardon me, but my maternity jeans was often been dragged down. The bus ride was twice longer than b4. But thank goodness, I bumped into an old gd fren in the bus. We catched up and was oblivious by the surroundings. Looking at the time, I am sure that I have to take the train to Clementi. She decided to follow suit as she tinks tt it might nt be raining at Bugis, her workplace. We then were shocked by another piece of news. The train at Paya Lebar was faulty so many of us were stranded and we were nt allowed to even enter. So many of us, were at the ctrl stn. (it felt somehow like we were goin to catch a concert) Some have that "oh my god, im gonna be late and my boss gonna kill me" face.. Sheeeesshhh we text to the respective ppl. And she, being a manager for the company she works w/, I called it as her "Bapaknyer company" la, will come and juz be away fr the office at her own free will. Tak ke syiOk! hahaha...

At the platform of Bdk Stn, we saw many ppl tried to take pictures and even record videos using their hps. So tt might be in one of the Stomp section or perhaps to give evidence to their superiors. Since we cant get in2 tt bloody trains, I told my fren tt we take the train back to Pasir Ris so tt we can have a seat till our destination. Great Idea rite?? ahahaha... Luckily it's Ramadhan mth, else both of us will juz grab a breakfast at Bdk like we used to when she's an employee here.

It aint bad afterall, after tt heavily rain, my legs are cold, my maternity jeans are heavily drenched fr waist down (thank goodness, no heavy menses else prolly will head home), both feet area soggy (im drying them now and applied lotion so it's pretty much smells nice), I still feel gd on a wet wet Friday.

Thanx for the company ( I think Allah had written tt), thanx for the safe journey too Allah, thanx to my mum's umbrella (now, where IS my red umbrella?) and lastly thank GOD it's Friday!~ ....

No comments: