Thursday, September 11, 2008

abu abu... kenapa kau nak ke sana.. kan hutan hutan!!~


If u've read one of my prev posts, u shud remember the Apple Mac computer dat has been sitting by my side in the office nt long ago.

And so I was bz.. yes!! gelak gelak gelak ek... kita bz woman, u noe. While editing the audio(s), I was approached by the boss. He asked me how's the progression on the conversion? (using the Apple Mac) he'eh.. sungguh tak sayang mulut. I juz rcv-ed the soft-copies of the things a couple of hrs ago and he asked me tt? Then w/o looking at him, I replied as I have nt yet touched it. And he suggested I do somewhat like multi-tasking (w/o saying that word) between the pc and the mac. I turned to him and said tt I wont be able to tt as yet coz Im bout to finish my audio editing sooon hor... Rest assured, Boss... everything's gonna b ok lorh.. So I gotta noe tt some ppl had pressurised him and tt, he had to pressurise me. Luckily, I was nt pressurised at all or see it coming as I thot he might a bit kancheong.

He suggested tt the new temp guy to help me out to do the conversions. Well, it was nt necessary in the 1st place (i think). But heck, we have to follow wat the Boss says, rite auda penonton!?? kihkihkih...

Teaching the new temp done and I left him to do his stuffs. Suddenly, a phone call rang and I saw one my koligs waved frantically at me. Aaahh I knew she's calling me for help. So I went over and she said.... HANG! .. orrhh hang only la.. so I asked the temp guy to reboot the system as what I'd been doing. Coz the Apple Mac sudah tua lah and I went back to my place. Then half hr later another shock came. The harddisk cant b found!! Then suddenly after rebooting, the monitor and keyboard and oso the tetikus nt working... wat the fridge!! ok don panic pipol. So asked another kolig to help to give some CPR to the tua Apple Mac. aahh boot up but too bad one of the harddisk mati liao. Sib baik got another heart pumping aka harddisk drive.

Wait till the Boss gets the news 2mr noh. ngehngehngeh. tanpa ku sedari, prolly the Apple Mac might be a male. And he doesnt wanna die while I'm there ngehngehngeh....

p/s: Tu lah, that time I told him bout the problems tt the Mac has been facing. Tak nak dgr kata nurse kan! See seee... to the dead harddisk.. May U Rest In Peace!

No comments: