Monday, September 15, 2008

Alaahh.. ~

I 4gotten bout these pixies in my SD card. And well, the 4th yr Anniversary was short and sweet. I craved for Mediterranean food and surf the net and found El-Sheikh Restaurant which located beside Amiran's cafe. We parked at Keypoint Building as there's barely a space for us to parked ours.

Aaanyways, the website for the the restaurant is down. So I simply 4got the names of wat we'd ordered heh... don blame the preggy lady yah.

Our verdict :



it tastes grilled chicken, which we thot we often have at home. The best part was we love the sauce!!

Ambience for the 1st level a bit errr ok la.. but I wonder how the ambience for the 2nd level. Might be great but u'll need to sit on the floor and seein' my condition, I'd rather pass hahaha.


Him w/ his chicken (forever!)
Food wise. Not bad. Elms even commented tt it's somewhat like wat my mum and me been cooking for him. Home-cooked food in a restaurant... good? no good? hahahaha






Mine! ... I wanted to eat Beef Steak and I am so picky in eating steak so this was medium raw. Nice!!
Price range = Affordable.

We shud've ordered with fries rather den the yellow rice. A bit too much for us. Too much Ghee perhaps ngehngehngeh

Since the ambience was not ermmm u noe... We quickly went to Suntec CT to buy these for desserts...



And again, totally 4gotten wat we had. I know mine was some chocolate fudge and another choc. Ahhhh if only NZ Natural is still there, we will opt out BJ's for sure....~~~

No comments: